Sophie's AS Media Coursework

Monday, 27 January 2014

Fireworks Techniques

Here I am adjusting the text by 'kerning', 'leading', adding filters and the font size. This tools allow my text to look more professional and eye-catching to the reader. 
Posted by Sophie at 14:45
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (34)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Layout Ideas for Contents Page Here are some ide...
      • Contents Page Research There are many key convent...
      • Double Page Spread Interview with Elijah: So,...
      • Fireworks Techniques Here I am adjusting the t...
      • Front Cover Mock-Ups  Black & White Theme ...
      • Further Photo Editing Using Photoshop & Online Ph...
      • Development of Front Cover & Experimenting with...
      • Final Masthead Choices I have chosen my magazi...
      • Mastheads & Edited Photos - Development He...
  • ►  2013 (36)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

Sophie
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.