Monday, 27 January 2014

Front Cover Mock-Ups 

Black & White Theme



For my first mock up I have kept to black text so I can focus on the text which is going on the front cover. Later on I will add colour to achieve a distinct house style for my music magazine. I am experimenting with positioning, size and font of the text to see which looks most professional, and which best fit my brand identity. 

Added Teal for 'House Style'

Here I have added in some filters to the text such as 'drop shadows' which I have done on Fireworks. This makes the text stand out to the reader and makes it look more vibrant and interesting on the front cover. I have also added in some white transparent boxes which I have placed behind some of the text to make it easier to read behind a darker background.  

No comments:

Post a Comment