Monday, 27 January 2014

Further Photo Editing Using Photoshop & Online Photo-Editors

I have used fireworks, photo-shop and PIXLR. I have cropped the image and arranged it so a masthead and other text will be able to fit it around it. I adjusted the brightness/contrast and saturation of the image so it looks clearer and more vibrant. I used the 'blemish correcting' tool on photo-shop to remove any dark patches or blemishes. This makes the image look more professional and refined. 


For this image I got my inspiration from the photography in 'DAZED & CONFUSED' magazine as they use a lot of mise-en-scene and very vibrant make-up. I have chosen metallic coloured paint as I think this makes a statement and looks interesting as it is just on one side of the face.

This is showing how I edited the image in PHOTO-SHOP, I also used a pixel grid so it was easier for me to pin-point which sections needed editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment