Friday, 24 January 2014




Development of Front Cover & Experimenting with Fireworks

I have chosen the best image from my photo-shoot and positioned it in the middle of the page so it is the main focal point for the reader.

I have chosen my music magazine name and also added the main artist's name and the headline. This gives me a good over all idea of what my finished product will look like.

Using guidelines has helped me to construct my front cover so the visual syntax flows well. Also I have been experimenting with the house style and colour scheme of the music magazine.

I have tried using white font on a grey background and this has allowed me to see how legible it is. I have also added filters to my text such as 'drop shadows' and 'glows'. I have also used black font on a white background this is very clear to read and I have also added a transparent box behind the headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment