Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Brand Names for My Magazine

Now that I have considered my brand values and brand identity for my magazine, I am now going to think about the name for my music magazine. This is a very important convention as it is what the audience needs to remember and it will also help make my brand stronger.

Potential names I am considering are:
  • Raw
  • Just Out
  • Gleam 
  • GListen
  • Untouched
  • Cutting-edge 
  • Tempo 
  • Distinct 
  • Dimension 
  • Fusion
  • IDentify
  • Fresh
I have generated these ideas for brand name as I think they all fit the brand values I am aiming for with my music magazine. As my music magazine is going to be focused on a variety of genres and have a wide mainstream audience I have left the potential names quite broad, not genre specific. I think they are all very contemporary and modern names which you would associate with new and upcoming music and music artists. I also think that these names will appeal to younger people and attract the target audience I am aiming for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment