Monday, 2 December 2013

Photo Planning

I am going to take the photo at the same level as the subject or maybe more of a high angle shot.  The shot is going to be a medium close-up and the subject will be making eye-contact with the camera. They will be looking serious which will create a professional feel to the photo. The model for the photo-shoot is going to be male and below the age of 21. He will be presented as very into fashion and his image, I am going to use make-up/paint to make it look very extravagant. The shot will fit my brand values as I am going to make it look very futuristic and modern. It will be a very bold and bright photo, with the light being sourced from behind the camera so it doesn't create a shadow effect on the model. The background is going be very plain and completely white if possible as I don’t want any distractions away from the subject. I will take the photographs both indoors and outdoors for experimenting then see which one has worked best for what I am aiming for.  
These are some images I have collated to illustrate the type of poses and facial expressions I want my subject to have in the front cover photograph. I also want to use bold looking make up and make the model look extraordinary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment