Images from Photoshoot
I have taken these potential front cover photographs inside a house and in a garden to vary the lighting. I have tried to choose my location carefully making sure the background is very plain and simple. I have used a fence as one of my backdrops which makes it more interesting but you will still be able to read text clearly over the top.
The medium close-up shots are perfect for my front cover and the model is making good eye contact with the camera. This will help to engage with the reader. I have made sure that the light source is coming from behind me and used a flash in every photo to prevent shadowing.
My model is wearing the Plantsbrook school uniform which is very appropriate for the magazine content. When taking these photographs I have kept in mind the rest of my front cover and pictured where the rest of the text is going to go around it.
No comments:
Post a Comment