Sophie's AS Media Coursework

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Draft Development of Contents Page


I have started to add in the masthead and text that follows from my plan. I have used a grid and guidelines these enable me to keep the layout clear and structured.

Posted by Sophie at 10:55
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (34)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2013 (36)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • Final Contents Page This is my final content...
      • Draft Development of Contents Page I h...
      • Plan of Contents Page I have constructed a plan ...
      • Key Conventions of a Contents Page The key conve...
      • Final Front Cover This is my final front c...
      • Draft Development of Front Cover This is my...
      • Images from Photoshoot
      • Magazine Front Covers All of these front cov...
      • Rough Draft for Front Cover This is a rough ...
      • Masthead Ideas for School Magazine These...
      • Ideas for School Magazine Key conventions for a...
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

Sophie
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.