Sophie's AS Media Coursework

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Double Page Spread Layout Ideas

 

 

 

These are 6 layout ideas I have produced on PowerPoint. I have varied the positioning of the text and images this makes them all unique. Some are more minimalistic whereas others are busier with more page furniture etc.
Posted by Sophie at 14:12
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (34)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Padlet Account This is the link to my Padlet Acco...
      • Stand First I have cropped introductory paragrap...
      • Page Furniture Pull Quote - a quotation from an...
      • Double Page Spread Layout Ideas  
      • Transformation of Contents Page This is how my...
      • Codes & Conventions of a Double Page Spread The c...
      • Double Page Spread Research Existing Products ...
      • Final Front Cover This is my final front ...
      • Front Cover Developments I have decided to cha...
      • Contents Page Mock Ups
      • Development of Contents Page Here I am adding...
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2013 (36)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

Sophie
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.